header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


A pharmacy technician is preparing unit doses of a medication. What form must be completed?

A Unit-dose log

A unit-dose (repackaging log) must be completed when preparing unit dose medications, a DEA Form 224 is submitted when registering a pharmacy with the DEA, a mixing record is used when compounding medications, and an SDS is a document for hazardous chemical or drugs.

Related Information



4 years ago

I recommend!


3 years ago

I like this App a lot. I got a few apps to prepare for PTCE but this is the best one so far! It has tests and practice questions with explanations.


3 years ago

Awesome app

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *