header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


What form is used to report the theft of con- trolled substances?

A DEA Form 106

On discovery of a theft of controlled sub- stances, the local law enforcement agency must be notified, and DEA Form 106 needs to be submitted.


Jordan Riley

11 months ago

Amazing for studying

Ray C

11 months ago

I feel that the app has and will continue tohelp me to understand the information needed to pass the PTCE.

Nesha Pegeese

11 months ago

Very useful

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.