header bg


What is DEA form 106 used for?

A Theft or loss of controlled substances.

Written notification must be provided to the DEA Field Division Office of the theft or significant loss of any controlled substance within one business day of discovery of the loss. DEA form 106 must be completed and submitted to the Field Division Office.