header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


You receive a request from another pharmacy for 100 Percocet tablets. What do you do?

A You may transfer to them the 100 tablets of Percocet through the use of a DEA Form 222.

DEA Form 222 can be used to transfer Schedule II medications, such as Percocet, to another pharmacy.

Related Information



4 years ago

I recommend!


3 years ago

I like this App a lot. I got a few apps to prepare for PTCE but this is the best one so far! It has tests and practice questions with explanations.


3 years ago

Awesome app

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *