header bg


What is the appropriate form to use to order controlled substances from a pharmacy supplier?

A DEA 222 form

The DEA 222 form is used to order medications from a pharmacy supplier or another pharmacy. The 224 form is used to register a retail pharmacy with the DEA. The DEA 106 form is used to report the lost or theft of controlled substances, while the 41 form is to describe the destruction of controlled substances.